We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
Unique crochet designer Jennifer J. Cirka of Jaybird designs is a WAHM (work-at-home mom) in the beautiful state of Colorado. She enjoy hobbies such as baking, sewing, knitting, and crochet. As a Professional member of the CGOA, her designs have been published in a number of major crochet magazines including the cover of the April 2010 edition of Crochet World Magazine and a booklet by Leisure Arts called "Top-sy Turvy." Specializeing in custom crocheted clothing and accessories for babies, children, and women, she sells finished items and original crochet patterns through her etsy shop and other online locations.
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- 14 Toilet Paper Roll Craft Ideas
- 23 Fabulous Picnic Craft Ideas + Restaurant Copycat Recipes
- 4th of July Crafts and Recipes
- 4th of July Crafts: Blogger Edition 2010
- Crafts for Father's Day: 36 Homemade Father's Day Gift Ideas
- Garden Crafts
- Graduation Crafts
- How To Make Tie Dye Shirts, Decor & More: 18 Tie Dye Patterns
- The Best Blogger Craft Ideas 2015: Home Decor Ideas, DIY Jewelry, Easy Crochet Patterns and More
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Quilted Paper DIY Wall Art
- Sweet Decoupage Picture Frame
- Super Simple Painted DIY Wall Art
- Scrap Fabric Hair Accessories
- Metal Stamped Floral Stakes
- Ultimate Plaid Home Decor Assortment
- 9 Free Knitting Patterns for Accessories
- Grab & Go Organizer
- Suzanne Cannon
- Surface Life