We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
Unique crochet designer Jennifer J. Cirka of Jaybird designs is a WAHM (work-at-home mom) in the beautiful state of Colorado. She enjoy hobbies such as baking, sewing, knitting, and crochet. As a Professional member of the CGOA, her designs have been published in a number of major crochet magazines including the cover of the April 2010 edition of Crochet World Magazine and a booklet by Leisure Arts called "Top-sy Turvy." Specializeing in custom crocheted clothing and accessories for babies, children, and women, she sells finished items and original crochet patterns through her etsy shop and other online locations.
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- 13 Spring Crafts: Easter Craft Ideas, Spring DIY Home Dcor, and More
- 17 Flower Craft Ideas: How To Make Paper Flowers, Easy Fabric Flowers and More
- 18 Projects Every Crafter Wants
- 23 Fabulous Picnic Craft Ideas + Restaurant Copycat Recipes
- 25 Cool Things to Do with Wine Bottles
- 26 Spring Crafts for Kids
- Easter Craft eBook: Blogger Edition
- Garden Crafts
- Hop into Spring: Easter Crafting and Recipe
- Trash to Treasure: 28 Recycled Crafts
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Wooden Necklace Organizer
- Framed Earring Organizer
- Teacher Appreciation Printable Art
- Happiest DIY Office Curtains
- Inspired Charms Crochet Bracelet
- Flowery Front Door Recycled Craft
- Two Hues Crochet Baby Blanket
- Panda Crochet Wrap Pattern
- My Wonderful Walls
- Girls Gathered Dress Free Sewing Pattern