We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
Jenni Radosevich is the author of the tremendously popular fashion blog, I Spy DIY. Working at a fashion magazine in Manhattan for the last four years has given her the opportunity to be surrounded by the most breathtaking clothing...however working in fashion in New York City has kept many of those pieces at an arms reach.
Everyday at work, flipping though hundreds of celeb style pictures, scouring the runways for trends, and being surrounded by New York’s most stylish women inspires her to find ways to emulate without breaking the bank. DIY is not only about making the trends affordable, its about putting a personal touch on your style.
Projects on FaveCrafts:
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 31 Halloween Craft Projects
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- Homemade Halloween Decorations
- Recycled Craft Ideas: Easy Crafts to Make with Recycled Material
- 11 DIY Christmas Decorations and Gift Ideas
- 11 Teacher-Approved Crafts for School
- 12 Easter Egg Ideas & Easter Crafts for Adults
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Expression Fiber Arts
- Easy Printable Habit Tracker
- Printable Task Manager
- Printable Password Keeper
- Easy DIY Jewelry Stand
- Delightful Mother's Day Bookmarks
- Make Mom Smile Mother's Day Coupons
- Night Before Christmas Adult Coloring Page
- Carousel Horse DIY Costume
- Q-tip Rudolph Ornament