We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
Jenni Radosevich is the author of the tremendously popular fashion blog, I Spy DIY. Working at a fashion magazine in Manhattan for the last four years has given her the opportunity to be surrounded by the most breathtaking clothing...however working in fashion in New York City has kept many of those pieces at an arms reach.
Everyday at work, flipping though hundreds of celeb style pictures, scouring the runways for trends, and being surrounded by New York’s most stylish women inspires her to find ways to emulate without breaking the bank. DIY is not only about making the trends affordable, its about putting a personal touch on your style.
Projects on FaveCrafts:
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- 12 Easy DIY Projects
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 23 Fabulous Picnic Craft Ideas + Restaurant Copycat Recipes
- 25 Easy to Make Homemade Jewelry Crafts
- Family Fun Crafts: 16 Craft Ideas for Kids
- Garden Crafts
- How To Make Tie Dye Shirts, Decor & More: 18 Tie Dye Patterns
- Learn How to Knit for Beginners: 27 Easy Knitting Patterns
- The Best Blogger Craft Ideas 2015: Home Decor Ideas, DIY Jewelry, Easy Crochet Patterns and More
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Teeny Tiny Halloween Spiders
- Three Little Pumpkins Halloween Centerpiece
- Witch Hat Halloween Headband
- Witch Hat Topiary Halloween Centerpiece
- Giant Wooly Spider Halloween Headband
- Hemp Cord
- Candy Jar Skeletons
- Candy Creature Topiaries
- Winter Frost DIY Succulent Planters
- New Year's Ball Drop Display