We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
Jen is the pattern-making diva behind the tiedyediva etsy shop and lover of all things made from fabric. She hopes it doesn't sound too hokey to say that sewing is empowering, because she truly gets a rush from being able to create clothing, toys, household goods and more, all with her own two hands and supplies she has at home. She loves sharing this knowledge with others through her sewing patterns.
Jen loves to take things apart to see what makes them work, so designing sewing patterns was a natural progression, and one welcomed by her family, from dismantling small appliances. She designs her sewing patterns in her solar-powered home in California, with her energy-efficient cat as a lapwarmer. A work-at-home mom of 3, she is never at a loss for a fit model for her new patterns.
Jen's Projects on FaveCrafts:
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- 31 Halloween Craft Projects
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Wrap Up With 25 Afghan Patterns from Red Heart Yarn
- Quick & Thrifty Crochet Patterns
- Make It A Red Heart Holiday
- Quick and Easy Decoupage from Plaid
- Homemade Christmas Gift Guide
- 9 Thanksgiving Decorations to Make
- The Make My Own Holiday Gifts Guide
- Fun & Fabulous Mod Podge Projects From Plaid