We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
Jen is the pattern-making diva behind the tiedyediva etsy shop and lover of all things made from fabric. She hopes it doesn't sound too hokey to say that sewing is empowering, because she truly gets a rush from being able to create clothing, toys, household goods and more, all with her own two hands and supplies she has at home. She loves sharing this knowledge with others through her sewing patterns.
Jen loves to take things apart to see what makes them work, so designing sewing patterns was a natural progression, and one welcomed by her family, from dismantling small appliances. She designs her sewing patterns in her solar-powered home in California, with her energy-efficient cat as a lapwarmer. A work-at-home mom of 3, she is never at a loss for a fit model for her new patterns.
Jen's Projects on FaveCrafts:
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- 13 Spring Crafts: Easter Craft Ideas, Spring DIY Home Dcor, and More
- 17 Flower Craft Ideas: How To Make Paper Flowers, Easy Fabric Flowers and More
- 18 Projects Every Crafter Wants
- 23 Fabulous Picnic Craft Ideas + Restaurant Copycat Recipes
- 25 Cool Things to Do with Wine Bottles
- 26 Spring Crafts for Kids
- Easter Craft eBook: Blogger Edition
- Garden Crafts
- Hop into Spring: Easter Crafting and Recipe
- Trash to Treasure: 28 Recycled Crafts
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Amethyst DIY Jewelry Box Anthropologie Knockoff
- Retro Gumball Machine Craft
- Faux Fur DIY Wall Hangings
- Marquee Light DIY Desk Decor
- Blushing Peony DIY Christmas Ornaments
- Color Blocked DIY Christmas Trees
- Easy Beaded DIY Christmas Garland
- Julie Shawl Crochet Pattern
- DIY Fall Wreath
- DIY Halloween Spiders Tutorial