We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
Jen is the pattern-making diva behind the tiedyediva etsy shop and lover of all things made from fabric. She hopes it doesn't sound too hokey to say that sewing is empowering, because she truly gets a rush from being able to create clothing, toys, household goods and more, all with her own two hands and supplies she has at home. She loves sharing this knowledge with others through her sewing patterns.
Jen loves to take things apart to see what makes them work, so designing sewing patterns was a natural progression, and one welcomed by her family, from dismantling small appliances. She designs her sewing patterns in her solar-powered home in California, with her energy-efficient cat as a lapwarmer. A work-at-home mom of 3, she is never at a loss for a fit model for her new patterns.
Jen's Projects on FaveCrafts:
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
- 12 Easy DIY Projects
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 23 Fabulous Picnic Craft Ideas + Restaurant Copycat Recipes
- 25 Easy to Make Homemade Jewelry Crafts
- Family Fun Crafts: 16 Craft Ideas for Kids
- Garden Crafts
- How To Make Tie Dye Shirts, Decor & More: 18 Tie Dye Patterns
- Learn How to Knit for Beginners: 27 Easy Knitting Patterns
- The Best Blogger Craft Ideas 2015: Home Decor Ideas, DIY Jewelry, Easy Crochet Patterns and More