We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
I am a girl obsessed with three things; my husband, weddings and the color turquoise! Writing Something Turquoise has been an amazing outlet for me to share my passions with the wedding community and the world. Wedding magazines can be expensive and tend to offer little compared to the amount of inspiration offered by a daily publishing blog. Real people, real events, and real images are why wedding blogs have become so fun to read.
In addition to weekly inspiration and new industry trends, every Friday I feature a DIY tutorial focused around weddings. Each DIY tutorial is created by me and shot by a fantastic photographer - my hubby! Follow me and my trail of turquoise to bridal inspiration heaven.
Projects on FaveCrafts:
- Bridal Shower Ribbon Bouquet
- Easy Seating Chart
- Through the Looking-Glass Candles
- Antique Elegance Card Album
- Champagne Shimmer Toasting Glasses
- Be My Bridesmaid Kit
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
- 12 Thrifty Trash to Treasure Crafts
- 17 Flower Craft Ideas: How To Make Paper Flowers, Easy Fabric Flowers and More
- 18 Crafts with Felt: Simple Craft Ideas, Felt Flowers & More
- 24 Tie-Dye Techniques: Free Tie-Dye Patterns
- 24 Valentine's Day Crafts for Kids: Lovely Kids Crafts Ideas and Projects
- 25 Cool Things to Do with Wine Bottles
- 26 Spring Crafts for Kids
- 41 Valentine's Day Crafts: Valentine's Day Cards, Gifts and More
- Cupid's Handmade Crafts
- Irish for a Day: St. Patrick's Day Craft and Recipe Guide
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- 15 Spring Craft Ideas For Everyone
- Chevron Shape Tape
- Paracord Outdoor Gear Projects
- Shelbi Free Crochet Hat Pattern For Kids
- Totally Tulle DIY Fabric Flowers
- Seasonal FloraCraft Styrofoam Decor
- Tulip Color Shot Fabric Dye Set
- Book Page Paper Roses DIY Project
- Simplicity Bias Tape Maker Giveaway
- We R Memory Keepers