We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
I am a girl obsessed with three things; my husband, weddings and the color turquoise! Writing Something Turquoise has been an amazing outlet for me to share my passions with the wedding community and the world. Wedding magazines can be expensive and tend to offer little compared to the amount of inspiration offered by a daily publishing blog. Real people, real events, and real images are why wedding blogs have become so fun to read.
In addition to weekly inspiration and new industry trends, every Friday I feature a DIY tutorial focused around weddings. Each DIY tutorial is created by me and shot by a fantastic photographer - my hubby! Follow me and my trail of turquoise to bridal inspiration heaven.
Projects on FaveCrafts:
- Bridal Shower Ribbon Bouquet
- Easy Seating Chart
- Through the Looking-Glass Candles
- Antique Elegance Card Album
- Champagne Shimmer Toasting Glasses
- Be My Bridesmaid Kit
- Absolutely Adorable DIY Mason Jar Candle
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
- 12 Easy DIY Projects
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 23 Fabulous Picnic Craft Ideas + Restaurant Copycat Recipes
- 25 Easy to Make Homemade Jewelry Crafts
- Family Fun Crafts: 16 Craft Ideas for Kids
- Garden Crafts
- How To Make Tie Dye Shirts, Decor & More: 18 Tie Dye Patterns
- Learn How to Knit for Beginners: 27 Easy Knitting Patterns
- The Best Blogger Craft Ideas 2015: Home Decor Ideas, DIY Jewelry, Easy Crochet Patterns and More