We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
I am a girl obsessed with three things; my husband, weddings and the color turquoise! Writing Something Turquoise has been an amazing outlet for me to share my passions with the wedding community and the world. Wedding magazines can be expensive and tend to offer little compared to the amount of inspiration offered by a daily publishing blog. Real people, real events, and real images are why wedding blogs have become so fun to read.
In addition to weekly inspiration and new industry trends, every Friday I feature a DIY tutorial focused around weddings. Each DIY tutorial is created by me and shot by a fantastic photographer - my hubby! Follow me and my trail of turquoise to bridal inspiration heaven.
Projects on FaveCrafts:
- Bridal Shower Ribbon Bouquet
- Easy Seating Chart
- Through the Looking-Glass Candles
- Antique Elegance Card Album
- Champagne Shimmer Toasting Glasses
- Be My Bridesmaid Kit
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- 14 Toilet Paper Roll Craft Ideas
- 23 Fabulous Picnic Craft Ideas + Restaurant Copycat Recipes
- 4th of July Crafts and Recipes
- 4th of July Crafts: Blogger Edition 2010
- Crafts for Father's Day: 36 Homemade Father's Day Gift Ideas
- Garden Crafts
- Graduation Crafts
- How To Make Tie Dye Shirts, Decor & More: 18 Tie Dye Patterns
- The Best Blogger Craft Ideas 2015: Home Decor Ideas, DIY Jewelry, Easy Crochet Patterns and More
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Metal Stamped Floral Stakes
- Ultimate Plaid Home Decor Assortment
- 9 Free Knitting Patterns for Accessories
- Grab & Go Organizer
- Suzanne Cannon
- Surface Life
- 12 Easy Knitting Patterns For Baby Clothes
- 7 Cute Patterns: How to Knit Baby Booties
- Braided Knit Headband Pattern
- Simple Rainbow Headband Knitting Pattern