We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
I am a girl obsessed with three things; my husband, weddings and the color turquoise! Writing Something Turquoise has been an amazing outlet for me to share my passions with the wedding community and the world. Wedding magazines can be expensive and tend to offer little compared to the amount of inspiration offered by a daily publishing blog. Real people, real events, and real images are why wedding blogs have become so fun to read.
In addition to weekly inspiration and new industry trends, every Friday I feature a DIY tutorial focused around weddings. Each DIY tutorial is created by me and shot by a fantastic photographer - my hubby! Follow me and my trail of turquoise to bridal inspiration heaven.
Projects on FaveCrafts:
- Bridal Shower Ribbon Bouquet
- Easy Seating Chart
- Through the Looking-Glass Candles
- Antique Elegance Card Album
- Champagne Shimmer Toasting Glasses
- Be My Bridesmaid Kit
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
- 14 New Year's Eve Party Ideas, Recipes, Drinks & Decorations
- 16 Angel Crafts to Make: Homemade Christmas Ornaments & Decorations
- 18 Homemade Christmas Decorations: How to Make Christmas Decorations
- 23 Gingerbread House Designs and Recipes
- 25 Cool Things to Do with Wine Bottles
- 26 Christmas Craft Ideas: Ornaments, Decorations, and Homemade Gifts for Christmas
- 34 Holiday Ideas for Gifts in a Jar
- Homemade Christmas Gifts: 14 Gift Ideas & DIY Home Dcor
- Jolly Holidays: 15 Free Knit and Crochet Gifts and Holiday Projects
- Santa's Guide to Easy Christmas Crafts for Kids
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Recycled Detergent Lid Pincushion
- Ombre Tie Dye Shirt Wall Art
- Beaded Crochet Choker
- Crochet Dog Doo Doo Bag Holder
- Baby Heart Crochet Beanie
- Funky Crochet Earbud Wrap
- Ariel's Beaded Crochet Headband
- Knitted Plastic Bag Dispenser
- Last-Minute T-Shirt Necklace
- Perfectly Pretty Crochet Purse Pattern