We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
Designer for Diamond Tech
Jeanne Baruth, native Michiganian, who migrated to Clearwater Florida in her early teens; graduated from Clearwater High School. She went on to Attended Hillsborough Community College to pursing her interest in the world of art. Trained by and apprenticed with B.A. Everett of Clearwater, refined her skills in charcoals, watercolors, and oils as she captured on canvas the beauty of Florida with scenes of the beach, sea, flora, and fauna. She later went on to major in psychology at the University of South Florida.
Jeanne returned to Michigan in the mid-90’s for 10 years where she had her own studio and broadened the scope of her work to include pottery, mosaics and jewelry.
Today returning to her “favorite” state Florida, has started a new venture in Tanglewood Studio, where she works in fusing glass, creating mosaics and eclectic pieces. Her projects are featured in Create & Decorate, Crafts n Things, Fired Arts, and Creative Home Arts magazines.
Projects on FaveCrafts:
Back to Diamond Tech Main Page
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- 31 Halloween Craft Projects
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Wrap Up With 25 Afghan Patterns from Red Heart Yarn
- Quick & Thrifty Crochet Patterns
- Make It A Red Heart Holiday
- Quick and Easy Decoupage from Plaid
- Homemade Christmas Gift Guide
- 9 Thanksgiving Decorations to Make
- The Make My Own Holiday Gifts Guide
- Fun & Fabulous Mod Podge Projects From Plaid