We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
Janet M. Perry is the Internet’s leading expert on needlepoint. A pioneer in teaching technique-driven classes and in finding ways to make advanced techniques easy, she is dedicated to making needlepoint “fast, fun, and affordable.” Janet loves to teach on-line classes and her classes provide lots of additional material and instruction beyond the printed materials. Stitchers at all levels have fallen in love with her offerings. Janet makes her home on an island in San Francisco Bay and is available to write stitch guides for stitchers throughout the world and for private lessons and consultations in the Bay Area. Currently she isat work on new clubs, classes, books, and affordable projects and kits.
Nuts about Needlepoint (blog, updated daily)
All about Needlepoint (reference site and on-line shop)
Needlepoint Plaids (birthday plaids & tartans for cross stitch &
Stitch Guide Site (custom and ready-made stitch guides for needlepoint)
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- 12 Fabulous Picnic Craft Ideas + Restaurant Copycat Recipes
- 14 Toilet Paper Roll Craft Ideas
- 17 Flower Craft Ideas: How To Make Paper Flowers, Easy Fabric Flowers and More
- 18 Tie Dye Patterns for Shirts, Decor, & More
- 26 Spring Crafts for Kids
- Crafts for Mom: 30 Free Craft Projects for Mother's Day
- Easter Eggs: Easter Egg Designs, Tips for Perfect Hard Boiled Eggs, Egg Recipes
- Garden Crafts
- Graduation Crafts
- Hop into Spring: Easter Crafting and Recipe
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Sandits Sanding Sticks
- Apricot Bath Bomb Recipe
- Homemade Lip Balm
- Spiced Brown Sugar Scrub
- Tree of Love DIY Wedding Centerpiece
- Painted Tool Box DIY Father's Day Gift
- Mary Vaughn
- Red and Black Dangly Plastic Earrings
- Refashioned Patchwork Jacket Sewing Pattern
- Coraline's Summer Baby Hat Pattern