We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
Janet M. Perry is the Internet’s leading expert on needlepoint. A pioneer in teaching technique-driven classes and in finding ways to make advanced techniques easy, she is dedicated to making needlepoint “fast, fun, and affordable.” Janet loves to teach on-line classes and her classes provide lots of additional material and instruction beyond the printed materials. Stitchers at all levels have fallen in love with her offerings. Janet makes her home on an island in San Francisco Bay and is available to write stitch guides for stitchers throughout the world and for private lessons and consultations in the Bay Area. Currently she isat work on new clubs, classes, books, and affordable projects and kits.
Nuts about Needlepoint (blog, updated daily)
All about Needlepoint (reference site and on-line shop)
Needlepoint Plaids (birthday plaids & tartans for cross stitch &
Stitch Guide Site (custom and ready-made stitch guides for needlepoint)
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
- 12 Easy DIY Projects
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 23 Fabulous Picnic Craft Ideas + Restaurant Copycat Recipes
- 25 Easy to Make Homemade Jewelry Crafts
- Family Fun Crafts: 16 Craft Ideas for Kids
- Garden Crafts
- How To Make Tie Dye Shirts, Decor & More: 18 Tie Dye Patterns
- Learn How to Knit for Beginners: 27 Easy Knitting Patterns
- The Best Blogger Craft Ideas 2015: Home Decor Ideas, DIY Jewelry, Easy Crochet Patterns and More