We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
Janelle is the working mom behind Of Pinks and Fairy Tales, a craft inspiration blog that features jewelry ideas, home decor and simple sewing projects. She shares her love for crafting by including tutorials for some of her projects so that others can try them too.
Being a mom who also works full time leaves her little time for crafting so most of her projects are quick and easy to make. She finds inspiration in everyday things she sees around her and she likes to try new things.
She has dabbled in parchment craft and paper embossing, specializes in jewelry design, and has been teaching herself how to sew since 2010.
To see Janelle's projects, visit her at Of Pinks and Fairy Tales.
Projects on FaveCrafts:
Pretty Pearl Bow
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- 13 Spring Crafts: Easter Craft Ideas, Spring DIY Home Dcor, and More
- 17 Flower Craft Ideas: How To Make Paper Flowers, Easy Fabric Flowers and More
- 18 Projects Every Crafter Wants
- 23 Fabulous Picnic Craft Ideas + Restaurant Copycat Recipes
- 25 Cool Things to Do with Wine Bottles
- 26 Spring Crafts for Kids
- Easter Craft eBook: Blogger Edition
- Garden Crafts
- Hop into Spring: Easter Crafting and Recipe
- Trash to Treasure: 28 Recycled Crafts
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- How to Make a Spring Wreath
- Customize Your Knitting Review
- Potted Faux Flower Craft
- How to Make Wedding Invitations and Programs
- Felt Flower Corsage Craft
- Donald Duck Inspired Shirt
- Stars and Stripes Solar Table Lamps
- Elegant Simplicity Crochet Necklace
- Quilted Book Bag Pattern
- Flower Brooch T-Shirt Craft