We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
Janelle is the working mom behind Of Pinks and Fairy Tales, a craft inspiration blog that features jewelry ideas, home decor and simple sewing projects. She shares her love for crafting by including tutorials for some of her projects so that others can try them too.
Being a mom who also works full time leaves her little time for crafting so most of her projects are quick and easy to make. She finds inspiration in everyday things she sees around her and she likes to try new things.
She has dabbled in parchment craft and paper embossing, specializes in jewelry design, and has been teaching herself how to sew since 2010.
To see Janelle's projects, visit her at Of Pinks and Fairy Tales.
Projects on FaveCrafts:
Pretty Pearl Bow
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 31 Halloween Craft Projects
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- Homemade Halloween Decorations
- Recycled Craft Ideas: Easy Crafts to Make with Recycled Material
- 11 DIY Christmas Decorations and Gift Ideas
- 11 Teacher-Approved Crafts for School
- 12 Easter Egg Ideas & Easter Crafts for Adults
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- DIY Faux Fur Crossbody Bag
- Rustic Wedding in a Barn
- DIY Burlap Aisle Runner
- Shell N Picots Slouch Hat
- Recycled Pallet and Scrap Booking Shelf
- Stamped Matilda Inspired Hoodie
- Candy Corn Fabric Wreath
- Fall Burlap Wreath
- Big Knit Easy Blanket Sweater
- Pick Your State Printable Art