We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
I have been creating with my hands since I was a young girl. My academic studies led me to a M. S. degree in Chemical Engineering. The pursuit of that career was put on hold with the birth of my first child and the gift of my first sewing machine. On that machine, I have stitched hundreds of miles, producing clothes and accessories for myself, kids, friends and family. I also enjoy knitting, crocheting and crafting. These pursuits have enabled me to enjoy creative outlets and maintain a sense of sanity while raising four children, three of whom are currently teens!
My products are “practical, yet pretty” and include tote bags, stash bags, headbands, bandana bands, wine totes and aprons. I love pretty damask and floral fabrics, but also fun, retro, fabrics as well. I also like to upcycle T shirts, sweatshirts, coffee bags and other items into new designs. I have sewn many T Shirt quilts over the years, mostly for high school graduates. I developed and wrote an easy-to-follow pattern to create a T Shirt Memory Blanket. I blog about my creative life and have developed straightforward tutorials to solve simple problems or create practical items.
My non-creative pursuits include listening to music, reading, biking, and searching for sea glass on the shores of Lake Erie.
Projects on FaveCrafts:
- Jogger's iPod Case
- Repurposed Musical Card
- Oversize Beach Tote Sewing Tutorial
- T-Shirt Pillow Sewing Tutorial
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- 12 Easy DIY Projects
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 23 Fabulous Picnic Craft Ideas + Restaurant Copycat Recipes
- 25 Easy to Make Homemade Jewelry Crafts
- Family Fun Crafts: 16 Craft Ideas for Kids
- Garden Crafts
- How To Make Tie Dye Shirts, Decor & More: 18 Tie Dye Patterns
- Learn How to Knit for Beginners: 27 Easy Knitting Patterns
- The Best Blogger Craft Ideas 2015: Home Decor Ideas, DIY Jewelry, Easy Crochet Patterns and More
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Zig Zag Popcorn Weave Crochet Hat Pattern
- Felt Organizers Set
- Recycled Milk Carton Stationery Organizer
- Vintage Lamb Crochet Toddler Hat Pattern
- Witch Hat Topiary Halloween Centerpiece
- Hemp Cord
- Winter Frost DIY Succulent Planters
- New Year's Ball Drop Display
- Absolutely Adorable DIY Mason Jar Candle
- Metallic Glittered Star Assortment