We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
I have been creating with my hands since I was a young girl. My academic studies led me to a M. S. degree in Chemical Engineering. The pursuit of that career was put on hold with the birth of my first child and the gift of my first sewing machine. On that machine, I have stitched hundreds of miles, producing clothes and accessories for myself, kids, friends and family. I also enjoy knitting, crocheting and crafting. These pursuits have enabled me to enjoy creative outlets and maintain a sense of sanity while raising four children, three of whom are currently teens!
My products are “practical, yet pretty” and include tote bags, stash bags, headbands, bandana bands, wine totes and aprons. I love pretty damask and floral fabrics, but also fun, retro, fabrics as well. I also like to upcycle T shirts, sweatshirts, coffee bags and other items into new designs. I have sewn many T Shirt quilts over the years, mostly for high school graduates. I developed and wrote an easy-to-follow pattern to create a T Shirt Memory Blanket. I blog about my creative life and have developed straightforward tutorials to solve simple problems or create practical items.
My non-creative pursuits include listening to music, reading, biking, and searching for sea glass on the shores of Lake Erie.
Projects on FaveCrafts:
- Jogger's iPod Case
- Repurposed Musical Card
- Oversize Beach Tote Sewing Tutorial
- T-Shirt Pillow Sewing Tutorial
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- 12 Fabulous Picnic Craft Ideas + Restaurant Copycat Recipes
- 14 Toilet Paper Roll Craft Ideas
- 17 Flower Craft Ideas: How To Make Paper Flowers, Easy Fabric Flowers and More
- 18 Tie Dye Patterns for Shirts, Decor, & More
- 26 Spring Crafts for Kids
- Crafts for Mom: 30 Free Craft Projects for Mother's Day
- Easter Eggs: Easter Egg Designs, Tips for Perfect Hard Boiled Eggs, Egg Recipes
- Garden Crafts
- Graduation Crafts
- Hop into Spring: Easter Crafting and Recipe
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Glow in the Dark Table Tutorial
- Convertible Cowl Knitting Pattern
- Painted Apple Mason Jar Craft
- Cotton Candy Baby Hat Crochet Pattern
- After School Snack Painted Wooden Caddy
- Mouse Baby Hat Crochet Pattern
- Snowman Hat Crochet Pattern
- Pumpkin Baby Hat Crochet Pattern
- Back To School Homemade Tote Bag
- Wavy Square Crochet Pattern