We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
Jane Drynan is a lifelong resident of Chicago, Illinois, and has a degree in elementary education with a minor in art. For fourteen years she and her husband, Ron, owned and operated an art studio, where they offered a complete teaching program in oils, acrylics, watercolors, and miniatures. She is a member of the Society of Decorative Painters, Illinois Prairie Painters and Windy Brushes of Northern Illinois.
Jane became a member of artist Susan Scheewe Brown's National Teaching Staff in l983. She travel teaches throughout the United States, conducting painting workshops in oils, acrylics, and watercolors. Jane is one of several Scheewe staff teachers to have taught the Scheewe Watercolor Program internationally, traveling to Japan to teach in a variety of cities.
Jane attends most major painting conventions, teaching small watercolor and acrylic projects for Martin/F. Weber, the manufacturer and distributor of the fine Susan Scheewe painting products. You can contact her by email at email@example.com.
Projects on FaveCrafts:
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
- 12 Fabulous Picnic Craft Ideas + Restaurant Copycat Recipes
- 14 Toilet Paper Roll Craft Ideas
- 17 Flower Craft Ideas: How To Make Paper Flowers, Easy Fabric Flowers and More
- 18 Tie Dye Patterns for Shirts, Decor, & More
- 26 Spring Crafts for Kids
- Crafts for Mom: 30 Free Craft Projects for Mother's Day
- Easter Eggs: Easter Egg Designs, Tips for Perfect Hard Boiled Eggs, Egg Recipes
- Garden Crafts
- Graduation Crafts
- Hop into Spring: Easter Crafting and Recipe
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Scottish Terrier Dog Crochet Amigurumi Pattern
- Silly Kids DIY Shoe Decoration
- Stenciled Chalkboard Happy Birthday Card
- Sweet Doily Cards Spring Craft
- Illuminated Blossoms Spring Craft
- Colorful Napkin Wreath Spring Craft
- Large Silk DIY Flower Arrangement
- Kiddie Blocks Toilet Paper Roll Craft
- Easy DIY Castle Printables
- Simple Yarn Easter Baskets