We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
Jane Drynan is a lifelong resident of Chicago, Illinois, and has a degree in elementary education with a minor in art. For fourteen years she and her husband, Ron, owned and operated an art studio, where they offered a complete teaching program in oils, acrylics, watercolors, and miniatures. She is a member of the Society of Decorative Painters, Illinois Prairie Painters and Windy Brushes of Northern Illinois.
Jane became a member of artist Susan Scheewe Brown's National Teaching Staff in l983. She travel teaches throughout the United States, conducting painting workshops in oils, acrylics, and watercolors. Jane is one of several Scheewe staff teachers to have taught the Scheewe Watercolor Program internationally, traveling to Japan to teach in a variety of cities.
Jane attends most major painting conventions, teaching small watercolor and acrylic projects for Martin/F. Weber, the manufacturer and distributor of the fine Susan Scheewe painting products. You can contact her by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Projects on FaveCrafts:
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
- 12 Easy DIY Projects
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 23 Fabulous Picnic Craft Ideas + Restaurant Copycat Recipes
- 25 Easy to Make Homemade Jewelry Crafts
- Family Fun Crafts: 16 Craft Ideas for Kids
- Garden Crafts
- How To Make Tie Dye Shirts, Decor & More: 18 Tie Dye Patterns
- Learn How to Knit for Beginners: 27 Easy Knitting Patterns
- The Best Blogger Craft Ideas 2015: Home Decor Ideas, DIY Jewelry, Easy Crochet Patterns and More