We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
I am a jewelry designer who started my business Distinctive Jewels and Accessories in 2007. I sell my designs on both Etsy and Artfire under the seller name DJAjewels.
I am married and have raised two wonderful sons. My “day job” is working as a nurse practitioner - I have been a nurse since 1979 and a nurse practitioner since 1991. The people I have met and the stories they have told over the years have been incredibly interesting and often inspirational! While I enjoy this aspect of my life very much, I have found a creative outlet by designing and creating jewelry - and, in fact, this has become a passion for me.
My designs are mostly Victorian and vintage inspired as I am drawn to the nostalgia and charm of times past. I enjoy creating beaded jewelry, wearable art and collage jewelry, and home accessories such as beaded wine charms. I also enjoy writing about my designs and experiences on my blog.
My long term goal is to cultivate my pastime for jewelry design into a thriving business. Along the way, I will enjoy continuing to share my thoughts and experiences with others.
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
- 12 Easy DIY Projects
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 23 Fabulous Picnic Craft Ideas + Restaurant Copycat Recipes
- 25 Easy to Make Homemade Jewelry Crafts
- Family Fun Crafts: 16 Craft Ideas for Kids
- Garden Crafts
- How To Make Tie Dye Shirts, Decor & More: 18 Tie Dye Patterns
- Learn How to Knit for Beginners: 27 Easy Knitting Patterns
- The Best Blogger Craft Ideas 2015: Home Decor Ideas, DIY Jewelry, Easy Crochet Patterns and More