We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
Hilary Frye for FryeStyle, is an artist, designer, and instructor. Her motto: “Pursue art with energy and persistence everyday. In your quest...hunt, gather, create, share. Do this and you will exceed your wildest dreams.”
Hilary received a B.A. Art Education, K-12 with an emphasis in Fibers and Design. She’s passionate about the design process and aesthetics. And, strives to create art that strikes emotion. The majority of her creative time is spent making mixed media jewelry, fiber arts, painting, and drawing.
Projects on FaveCrafts:
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- 13 Spring Crafts: Easter Craft Ideas, Spring DIY Home Dcor, and More
- 17 Flower Craft Ideas: How To Make Paper Flowers, Easy Fabric Flowers and More
- 18 Projects Every Crafter Wants
- 23 Fabulous Picnic Craft Ideas + Restaurant Copycat Recipes
- 25 Cool Things to Do with Wine Bottles
- 26 Spring Crafts for Kids
- Easter Craft eBook: Blogger Edition
- Garden Crafts
- Hop into Spring: Easter Crafting and Recipe
- Trash to Treasure: 28 Recycled Crafts