We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
Hilary Frye for FryeStyle, is an artist, designer, and instructor. Her motto: “Pursue art with energy and persistence everyday. In your quest...hunt, gather, create, share. Do this and you will exceed your wildest dreams.”
Hilary received a B.A. Art Education, K-12 with an emphasis in Fibers and Design. She’s passionate about the design process and aesthetics. And, strives to create art that strikes emotion. The majority of her creative time is spent making mixed media jewelry, fiber arts, painting, and drawing.
Projects on FaveCrafts:
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
- 12 Easy DIY Projects
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 23 Fabulous Picnic Craft Ideas + Restaurant Copycat Recipes
- 25 Easy to Make Homemade Jewelry Crafts
- Family Fun Crafts: 16 Craft Ideas for Kids
- Garden Crafts
- How To Make Tie Dye Shirts, Decor & More: 18 Tie Dye Patterns
- Learn How to Knit for Beginners: 27 Easy Knitting Patterns
- The Best Blogger Craft Ideas 2015: Home Decor Ideas, DIY Jewelry, Easy Crochet Patterns and More