We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
I am a hand-knitter and crocheter for more than 40 years. Throughout the years I also enjoyed cross stitch, hand sewing, and furniture refinishing and painting. I appreciate creativity (making things) and simply cannot live without it.
I was born in the Netherlands in a large family. I have four very crafty sisters and one brother. As a young girl, I went to a small village school. At age six, all the girls were taught knitting, crochet and hand sewing (we were actually taught how to knit on four needles almost immediately). I loved it from day one! My knitting evolved, of course- from doll’s clothing, bulky sweaters and cardigans to baby clothing, bags and lovely lace scarves. To me, knitting and crochet are therapeutic, calming and meditative all at the same time. My goal this year is to become a certified knitting and crochet teacher and to teach knitting. At the same time, I will post my new projects on my blog to share with others. I enjoy Pinterest very much but when I moved to the US in the early eighties, I brought a suitcase loaded with Dutch yarns and knitting patterns. I still have all my patterns.. It is my connection with Holland.
Projects on FaveCrafts:
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- 13 Spring Crafts: Easter Craft Ideas, Spring DIY Home Dcor, and More
- 17 Flower Craft Ideas: How To Make Paper Flowers, Easy Fabric Flowers and More
- 18 Projects Every Crafter Wants
- 23 Fabulous Picnic Craft Ideas + Restaurant Copycat Recipes
- 25 Cool Things to Do with Wine Bottles
- 26 Spring Crafts for Kids
- Easter Craft eBook: Blogger Edition
- Garden Crafts
- Hop into Spring: Easter Crafting and Recipe
- Trash to Treasure: 28 Recycled Crafts
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Purple Beginner Shawl
- Recycled T-Shirt Quilt Pattern
- Shawl Scarf Crochet Pattern
- Stunning Leather Trimmed Crochet Scarf Pattern
- Knit Look Cowl Crochet Pattern
- Bean Stitch Cowl Crochet Pattern
- Plush Basketweave Baby Blanket Pattern
- "18 Projects Every Crafter Wants" free eBook
- Amethyst DIY Jewelry Box Anthropologie Knockoff
- Retro Gumball Machine Craft