We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
My name is Heather. I remember when I was in High School and decided, "I want to be crafty." I have been working on that goal ever since. I try and squeeze in a crafty project everyday (I guess I am just slightly addicted). I love all things creative but have a particular love for sewing and paper crafts. Ever since I had my two daughters I have had a particular love for baby creations. I write a blog titled Small Fry & Co. It is a place for me to share what I create as well as keeps me searching for inspiration so I have something to blog about. My blog combines all things creative with motherhood.
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- 13 Spring Crafts: Easter Craft Ideas, Spring DIY Home Dcor, and More
- 17 Flower Craft Ideas: How To Make Paper Flowers, Easy Fabric Flowers and More
- 18 Projects Every Crafter Wants
- 23 Fabulous Picnic Craft Ideas + Restaurant Copycat Recipes
- 25 Cool Things to Do with Wine Bottles
- 26 Spring Crafts for Kids
- Easter Craft eBook: Blogger Edition
- Garden Crafts
- Hop into Spring: Easter Crafting and Recipe
- Trash to Treasure: 28 Recycled Crafts
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Ahoy America DIY Wreath
- Testors Craft Acrylic Paint Collection
- Fabric Creations Paints and Block Printing Stamps
- Boye NeedleMaster Interchangeable Needle System
- How to Sew Knits Without a Serger
- How to Make a Coffee Cozy
- Faux Sea Glass Bottle
- Super Easy Succulent Garden
- Toilet Paper Roll Boxes
- Gorgeous Paper Globes