We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
I'm the founder of Dollar Store Crafts, a site all about frugal crafting; I've been a crafter, writer and entrepreneur since I was a little girl and I sold polymer clay beaded necklaces to my classmates and organized cooking classes for neighborhood kids. I'm also mom of three little boys under the age of 5, and I live in Portland, Oregon.
Things that thrill me: innovative crafts that are clever and simple to make, spending less money, teaching people what I know, making connections with people, collaborating, and using up what I have (stashbusting!). My top three craft tools are: sewing machine, hot glue gun, and googly eyes.
I am an expert in frugal crafting, and I love to deconstruct readymade items into new objects. I've been blogging since 2000 (I hand-coded my first blog in HTML), and have been writing craft tutorials since 2003.
I am also the founder of CraftFail, a blog where crafters can share their not-so-successful crafting attempts, an expert craft blog mentor at Crafterminds, and I have a new site for home decor enthusiasts called Decor Hacks (with fellow FaveCrafts designer Amy Anderson).
Projects on FaveCrafts:
- Dollar Store Flip Flops
- $5 Dollar No-Sew Candy Costume
- Dollar Chandelier
- Recycled Rug Poufs
- Sugary Sweet Candy Corn Costume
- Easy as Pizza Pie Costume
- No Sew Honeybee Costume
- Easy Socktopus Costume
- No Sew Spider Costume
- Cute as a Pumpkin Costume
- Pretty Princess Costume
- Kiddie Sized Popcorn Costume
- Lovebug Costume
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- 12 Easy DIY Projects
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 23 Fabulous Picnic Craft Ideas + Restaurant Copycat Recipes
- 25 Easy to Make Homemade Jewelry Crafts
- Family Fun Crafts: 16 Craft Ideas for Kids
- Garden Crafts
- How To Make Tie Dye Shirts, Decor & More: 18 Tie Dye Patterns
- Learn How to Knit for Beginners: 27 Easy Knitting Patterns
- The Best Blogger Craft Ideas 2015: Home Decor Ideas, DIY Jewelry, Easy Crochet Patterns and More
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Winter Frost DIY Succulent Planters
- New Year's Ball Drop Display
- Metallic Glittered Star Assortment
- Country Christmas Pine Trees
- Charming Royal Hexagon Tea Towel
- Vintage Decoupage Tea Towel Notebook
- Custom Canvas Wall Accent
- Felt Flower Book Hugger Bookmark
- 80s Style Painted Tees
- Adorable Recycled Skirt Pouch