We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
I'm the founder of Dollar Store Crafts, a site all about frugal crafting; I've been a crafter, writer and entrepreneur since I was a little girl and I sold polymer clay beaded necklaces to my classmates and organized cooking classes for neighborhood kids. I'm also mom of three little boys under the age of 5, and I live in Portland, Oregon.
Things that thrill me: innovative crafts that are clever and simple to make, spending less money, teaching people what I know, making connections with people, collaborating, and using up what I have (stashbusting!). My top three craft tools are: sewing machine, hot glue gun, and googly eyes.
I am an expert in frugal crafting, and I love to deconstruct readymade items into new objects. I've been blogging since 2000 (I hand-coded my first blog in HTML), and have been writing craft tutorials since 2003.
I am also the founder of CraftFail, a blog where crafters can share their not-so-successful crafting attempts, an expert craft blog mentor at Crafterminds, and I have a new site for home decor enthusiasts called Decor Hacks (with fellow FaveCrafts designer Amy Anderson).
Projects on FaveCrafts:
- Dollar Store Flip Flops
- $5 Dollar No-Sew Candy Costume
- Dollar Chandelier
- Recycled Rug Poufs
- Sugary Sweet Candy Corn Costume
- Easy as Pizza Pie Costume
- No Sew Honeybee Costume
- Easy Socktopus Costume
- No Sew Spider Costume
- Cute as a Pumpkin Costume
- Pretty Princess Costume
- Kiddie Sized Popcorn Costume
- Lovebug Costume
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- 31 Halloween Craft Projects
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Wrap Up With 25 Afghan Patterns from Red Heart Yarn
- Quick & Thrifty Crochet Patterns
- Make It A Red Heart Holiday
- Quick and Easy Decoupage from Plaid
- Homemade Christmas Gift Guide
- 9 Thanksgiving Decorations to Make
- The Make My Own Holiday Gifts Guide
- Fun & Fabulous Mod Podge Projects From Plaid