We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
Erika Lindquist has brought her passion for crafts and animals together by creating Sew DoggyStyle, a place where all things handmade are geared towards the pets she loves.
Erika likes to call herself a well-rounded crafter. Growing up, her mother taught her to sew and her father taught her all about woodworking. Being creative gives Erika a sense of personal satisfaction and accomplishment. She loves to share her ideas and inspire others to do the same. Now with Sew DoggyStyle, She is able to use her inspiration from her adorable pets and take creating to a whole new level that all pet owners will enjoy.
Projects on FaveCrafts:
- Glam Cuffs
- Legally Adorable Doggy Tote
- Upcycled Dog Collar
- Paw Print Ornaments
- Doggy Style Dress
- Upcycled Doggy Leg Warmers
- Poodle Dog Silhouette Ornament Balls
- Jingle Bands
- Snazzy Cat Collar
- Easy Upcycled Dog Toys
- Dog's Cupid Arrow Carrier
- Fun Doggy Bib Dress
- Puppy Necktie
- Top Dog Holiday Hat
- Shaggy Dog Rug
- Glitzy Dog Tee
- Doggy Bamboo Bed
- The Walking Dead Dog Bed
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- 12 Fabulous Picnic Craft Ideas + Restaurant Copycat Recipes
- 14 Toilet Paper Roll Craft Ideas
- 17 Flower Craft Ideas: How To Make Paper Flowers, Easy Fabric Flowers and More
- 18 Tie Dye Patterns for Shirts, Decor, & More
- 26 Spring Crafts for Kids
- Crafts for Mom: 30 Free Craft Projects for Mother's Day
- Easter Eggs: Easter Egg Designs, Tips for Perfect Hard Boiled Eggs, Egg Recipes
- Garden Crafts
- Graduation Crafts
- Hop into Spring: Easter Crafting and Recipe