We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
Designer for Diamond Tech
Growing up in the Boston suburbs with both parents involved in the arts, Diana was completely immersed in fine and decorative arts. It was just part of her chemistry and was encouraged to create. The Boston Museum of Art became her second home. She learned to draw, paint, throw pottery, silkscreen, wood-cut and etch print, weave, decoupage, knit and crochet. She minored in Fine Arts in college and won the Purchase Prize Award her sophomore year. Diana continued to dabble in the arts, focused on pen and ink architectural renderings, and worked in oil pastel. A number of works sold. It was not until 1999 that she combined her creativity with her profession, working for an art glass manufacturer.
Though never creating in stained glass before, Diana quickly fell in love with its uniqueness and versatility. For ten years, she has created pieces in traditional stained glass, mosaics, glass bead making and fusing. Many of her finished projects are used in trade show displays as well as advertising and marketing both in print and on-line. She has submitted her work to many craft magazines and they have appeared in Create and Decorate, Crafts n’ Things and Home Arts to name a few. One of her favorite pieces, a mosaic “Peter Rabbit” was a feature project in Michael’s annual calendar “Michael’s Creates.”
"I am blessed to have inherited artistic genes and have had such wonderful opportunities to express myself through the arts,” she said. Diana continues to look for new ways to create. She still picks up a pen or paint brush and is always looking to try new things.
Back to Main Diamond Tech Page
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- 14 Toilet Paper Roll Craft Ideas
- 23 Fabulous Picnic Craft Ideas + Restaurant Copycat Recipes
- 25 Easy to Make Homemade Jewelry Crafts
- Family Fun Crafts: 16 Craft Ideas for Kids
- Garden Crafts
- Graduation Crafts
- How To Make Tie Dye Shirts, Decor & More: 18 Tie Dye Patterns
- Learn How to Knit for Beginners: 27 Easy Knitting Patterns
- The Best Blogger Craft Ideas 2015: Home Decor Ideas, DIY Jewelry, Easy Crochet Patterns and More
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Lucky Hat Centerpiece
- Snowflake Hair Bow
- Mother's Love Wooden Wall Art
- Rice Microwave Heat or Freezer Cold Pack
- Dancing Ghosts
- Custom Tablet Sleeve
- Easy Crochet Snowflake
- Glamorous DIY Outdoor Chandelier
- Bowl Full of Jelly Ornament
- Valentine Tin Cans with Burlap