We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
I am a Mother of two living in Christchurch, New Zealand. I love crafting and teaching it where I can. I have held crafting classes in my own home as well as at church, my kids school and do craft lessons at stepping Stones Trust (an outreach for those with mental illness). I am currently on the Creative Clay Design team which ends March/April 2012 but will be reapplying. I am also on the Fiskars Ambassador program (bit like a design team position) for Australian and New Zealand division (this position has been long term since May 2008). I believe in recycling where I can often using plastic bottles, plastic packaging, old clothing and cereal boxes in my crafting. I love the challenge of creating my own embellishments.
I am a Graphic Design and Multimedia Graduate putting some of those skills into my crafting and online presence. Currently cleaning at church and volunteering in the office there and very happy with that as I have more time to craft.
My future goals are to get paid work in the Scrapbook/crafting industry.... in what area.... not sure where and how at this stage but working on it... the ultimate would be designing papers and embellishments for a company. Or even doing paid demonstrations and classes. Until then I am happy where I am and what I am doing.
Projects on FaveCrafts:
- Cardboard Tube Nativity Scene
- Doily Cuff Bracelet
- Paper Easter Basket
- Video Project: Sweet Treat Bunny
- Video Project: Dressed Up Easter Eggs
- Foam Bunny Stamp
- Fleece Dinosaur
- Clay Smurf Figurine
- Sheer Spring Flowers
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- 14 Toilet Paper Roll Craft Ideas
- 23 Fabulous Picnic Craft Ideas + Restaurant Copycat Recipes
- 25 Easy to Make Homemade Jewelry Crafts
- Family Fun Crafts: 16 Craft Ideas for Kids
- Garden Crafts
- Graduation Crafts
- How To Make Tie Dye Shirts, Decor & More: 18 Tie Dye Patterns
- Learn How to Knit for Beginners: 27 Easy Knitting Patterns
- The Best Blogger Craft Ideas 2015: Home Decor Ideas, DIY Jewelry, Easy Crochet Patterns and More
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- How to Make Chopstick Bags
- Boho Tassel DIY Necklace
- Upcycled Watch Face DIY Earrings
- Sea Stone DIY Bracelet
- Ikea Tarva Dresser Makeover with Fabric Lined Drawers
- Sushi Bling
- Inside Out Movie-Themed Shoes
- Polka Dot Little Girls' Apron
- Simple and Elegant Hexagon Art Projects
- Lucky Hat Centerpiece