We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
I am a stamper. I love creating scrapbook layouts, working with altered art designs, coloring with alcohol markers, and discovering and working with new products really delights me. My style would be considered as free spirit with a cross of shabby chic; distressed projects, romantic themes, and altered art are my style; however, I am constantly evolving.
Whether I am sharing a new simple technique or doing an elaborate project, I take great pride and pleasure in all my accomplishments. I enjoy sharing tutorials and giveaways on my blog.
I truly enjoy creating, sharing my discoveries, and learning all I can. My word is golden, and I am very loyal to my friends and family. I enjoy supporting and encouraging new crafters. My aim is to pass on love, encouragement, and appreciation to everyone I know - and in turn, it will come back to me.
I have been an avid crafter for three years. I was a certified EK Success Instructor for Michaels, I have taught occasionally at Hobby Lobby, and I hold workshops in my home and various locations.
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
- 12 Fabulous Picnic Craft Ideas + Restaurant Copycat Recipes
- 14 Toilet Paper Roll Craft Ideas
- 17 Flower Craft Ideas: How To Make Paper Flowers, Easy Fabric Flowers and More
- 18 Tie Dye Patterns for Shirts, Decor, & More
- 26 Spring Crafts for Kids
- Crafts for Mom: 30 Free Craft Projects for Mother's Day
- Easter Eggs: Easter Egg Designs, Tips for Perfect Hard Boiled Eggs, Egg Recipes
- Garden Crafts
- Graduation Crafts
- Hop into Spring: Easter Crafting and Recipe
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Scottish Terrier Dog Crochet Amigurumi Pattern
- Silly Kids DIY Shoe Decoration
- Stenciled Chalkboard Happy Birthday Card
- Sweet Doily Cards Spring Craft
- Illuminated Blossoms Spring Craft
- Colorful Napkin Wreath Spring Craft
- Large Silk DIY Flower Arrangement
- Kiddie Blocks Toilet Paper Roll Craft
- Easy DIY Castle Printables
- Simple Yarn Easter Baskets