We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
I am a stamper. I love creating scrapbook layouts, working with altered art designs, coloring with alcohol markers, and discovering and working with new products really delights me. My style would be considered as free spirit with a cross of shabby chic; distressed projects, romantic themes, and altered art are my style; however, I am constantly evolving.
Whether I am sharing a new simple technique or doing an elaborate project, I take great pride and pleasure in all my accomplishments. I enjoy sharing tutorials and giveaways on my blog.
I truly enjoy creating, sharing my discoveries, and learning all I can. My word is golden, and I am very loyal to my friends and family. I enjoy supporting and encouraging new crafters. My aim is to pass on love, encouragement, and appreciation to everyone I know - and in turn, it will come back to me.
I have been an avid crafter for three years. I was a certified EK Success Instructor for Michaels, I have taught occasionally at Hobby Lobby, and I hold workshops in my home and various locations.
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
- 12 Easy DIY Projects
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 23 Fabulous Picnic Craft Ideas + Restaurant Copycat Recipes
- 25 Easy to Make Homemade Jewelry Crafts
- Family Fun Crafts: 16 Craft Ideas for Kids
- Garden Crafts
- How To Make Tie Dye Shirts, Decor & More: 18 Tie Dye Patterns
- Learn How to Knit for Beginners: 27 Easy Knitting Patterns
- The Best Blogger Craft Ideas 2015: Home Decor Ideas, DIY Jewelry, Easy Crochet Patterns and More