We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
I am a stamper. I love creating scrapbook layouts, working with altered art designs, coloring with alcohol markers, and discovering and working with new products really delights me. My style would be considered as free spirit with a cross of shabby chic; distressed projects, romantic themes, and altered art are my style; however, I am constantly evolving.
Whether I am sharing a new simple technique or doing an elaborate project, I take great pride and pleasure in all my accomplishments. I enjoy sharing tutorials and giveaways on my blog.
I truly enjoy creating, sharing my discoveries, and learning all I can. My word is golden, and I am very loyal to my friends and family. I enjoy supporting and encouraging new crafters. My aim is to pass on love, encouragement, and appreciation to everyone I know - and in turn, it will come back to me.
I have been an avid crafter for three years. I was a certified EK Success Instructor for Michaels, I have taught occasionally at Hobby Lobby, and I hold workshops in my home and various locations.
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- 13 Spring Crafts: Easter Craft Ideas, Spring DIY Home Dcor, and More
- 17 Flower Craft Ideas: How To Make Paper Flowers, Easy Fabric Flowers and More
- 18 Projects Every Crafter Wants
- 23 Fabulous Picnic Craft Ideas + Restaurant Copycat Recipes
- 25 Cool Things to Do with Wine Bottles
- 26 Spring Crafts for Kids
- Easter Craft eBook: Blogger Edition
- Garden Crafts
- Hop into Spring: Easter Crafting and Recipe
- Trash to Treasure: 28 Recycled Crafts
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- How to Sew Knits Without a Serger
- How to Make a Coffee Cozy
- Elephant Hat Crochet Pattern
- Lion Hat Crochet Pattern
- Googly Eyes Bowl DIY
- Boho Summer Crochet Headband
- Baby Sandals Crochet Pattern
- Festival Fringe Summer Bag Pattern
- DIY Felt Flower Pillow
- Light Saber Crochet Freezie Sleeves