We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
Upcycling artist, Cristin Frank has revived curbside trash into interior design treasures. This graphic designer and mom has a creative reuse for anything from old t-shirts to a dismantled dresser. Cristin is the founder of The Eve of Reduction, a lifestyle movement encompassing eco-practices, feng shui and art therapy.
Projects on FaveCrafts:
- Upcycled Christmas Tin
- Wine Bottle Pendant Necklace
- Scrap Fabric Spring Chick
- DIY Souvenir Pennant
- Carved Avocado Pit
- Salvage Your Tee Shirts
- Upcycled Trash Can
- DIY Letter Desk
- Plastic Bottle Bathroom Storage
- Haunted Ghost Globes
- Braided Easter Eggs
- Reusable Carrot Easter Bag
- How to Make a Custom T-Shirt
- Father's Day Back Scratcher
- Upcycled Tea Box for Mom
- Polymer Clay Mailbox Numbers
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 31 Halloween Craft Projects
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- Homemade Halloween Decorations
- Recycled Craft Ideas: Easy Crafts to Make with Recycled Material
- 11 DIY Christmas Decorations and Gift Ideas
- 11 Teacher-Approved Crafts for School
- 12 Easter Egg Ideas & Easter Crafts for Adults
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- DIY Faux Fur Crossbody Bag
- Rustic Wedding in a Barn
- DIY Burlap Aisle Runner
- Shell N Picots Slouch Hat
- Recycled Pallet and Scrap Booking Shelf
- Stamped Matilda Inspired Hoodie
- Candy Corn Fabric Wreath
- Fall Burlap Wreath
- Big Knit Easy Blanket Sweater
- Pick Your State Printable Art