We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
Upcycling artist, Cristin Frank has revived curbside trash into interior design treasures. This graphic designer and mom has a creative reuse for anything from old t-shirts to a dismantled dresser. Cristin is the founder of The Eve of Reduction, a lifestyle movement encompassing eco-practices, feng shui and art therapy.
Projects on FaveCrafts:
- Upcycled Christmas Tin
- Wine Bottle Pendant Necklace
- Scrap Fabric Spring Chick
- DIY Souvenir Pennant
- Carved Avocado Pit
- Salvage Your Tee Shirts
- Upcycled Trash Can
- DIY Letter Desk
- Plastic Bottle Bathroom Storage
- Haunted Ghost Globes
- Braided Easter Eggs
- Reusable Carrot Easter Bag
- How to Make a Custom T-Shirt
- Father's Day Back Scratcher
- Upcycled Tea Box for Mom
- Polymer Clay Mailbox Numbers
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- 31 Halloween Craft Projects
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Wrap Up With 25 Afghan Patterns from Red Heart Yarn
- Quick & Thrifty Crochet Patterns
- Make It A Red Heart Holiday
- Quick and Easy Decoupage from Plaid
- Homemade Christmas Gift Guide
- 9 Thanksgiving Decorations to Make
- The Make My Own Holiday Gifts Guide
- Fun & Fabulous Mod Podge Projects From Plaid