We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
Upcycling artist, Cristin Frank has revived curbside trash into interior design treasures. This graphic designer and mom has a creative reuse for anything from old t-shirts to a dismantled dresser. Cristin is the founder of The Eve of Reduction, a lifestyle movement encompassing eco-practices, feng shui and art therapy.
Projects on FaveCrafts:
- Upcycled Christmas Tin
- Wine Bottle Pendant Necklace
- Scrap Fabric Spring Chick
- DIY Souvenir Pennant
- Carved Avocado Pit
- Salvage Your Tee Shirts
- Upcycled Trash Can
- DIY Letter Desk
- Plastic Bottle Bathroom Storage
- Haunted Ghost Globes
- Braided Easter Eggs
- Reusable Carrot Easter Bag
- How to Make a Custom T-Shirt
- Father's Day Back Scratcher
- Upcycled Tea Box for Mom
- Polymer Clay Mailbox Numbers
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
- 12 Easy DIY Projects
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 23 Fabulous Picnic Craft Ideas + Restaurant Copycat Recipes
- 25 Easy to Make Homemade Jewelry Crafts
- Family Fun Crafts: 16 Craft Ideas for Kids
- Garden Crafts
- How To Make Tie Dye Shirts, Decor & More: 18 Tie Dye Patterns
- Learn How to Knit for Beginners: 27 Easy Knitting Patterns
- The Best Blogger Craft Ideas 2015: Home Decor Ideas, DIY Jewelry, Easy Crochet Patterns and More