We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
Upcycling artist, Cristin Frank has revived curbside trash into interior design treasures. This graphic designer and mom has a creative reuse for anything from old t-shirts to a dismantled dresser. Cristin is the founder of The Eve of Reduction, a lifestyle movement encompassing eco-practices, feng shui and art therapy.
Projects on FaveCrafts:
- Upcycled Christmas Tin
- Wine Bottle Pendant Necklace
- Scrap Fabric Spring Chick
- DIY Souvenir Pennant
- Carved Avocado Pit
- Salvage Your Tee Shirts
- Upcycled Trash Can
- DIY Letter Desk
- Plastic Bottle Bathroom Storage
- Haunted Ghost Globes
- Braided Easter Eggs
- Reusable Carrot Easter Bag
- How to Make a Custom T-Shirt
- Father's Day Back Scratcher
- Upcycled Tea Box for Mom
- Polymer Clay Mailbox Numbers
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- 13 Spring Crafts: Easter Craft Ideas, Spring DIY Home Dcor, and More
- 17 Flower Craft Ideas: How To Make Paper Flowers, Easy Fabric Flowers and More
- 18 Projects Every Crafter Wants
- 23 Fabulous Picnic Craft Ideas + Restaurant Copycat Recipes
- 25 Cool Things to Do with Wine Bottles
- 26 Spring Crafts for Kids
- Easter Craft eBook: Blogger Edition
- Garden Crafts
- Hop into Spring: Easter Crafting and Recipe
- Trash to Treasure: 28 Recycled Crafts
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- July 4th Party Bags for Grown-Ups
- Wooden Necklace Organizer
- Framed Earring Organizer
- Teacher Appreciation Printable Art
- Happiest DIY Office Curtains
- Inspired Charms Crochet Bracelet
- Flowery Front Door Recycled Craft
- Two Hues Crochet Baby Blanket
- Panda Crochet Wrap Pattern
- My Wonderful Walls