We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
I haven't always been a sewing pattern designer. In fact, I have worn and still do wear a lot of different hats on any given day. I am "retired" from a law enforcement career where I worked primarily as a park ranger and also a deputy sheriff. That's right, don't even try to steal my scissors when we are sewing together (ha!). I have a passion for the environment and currently keep a day job working in higher education at my alma mater in environment and natural resources. I am also mum to identical twin girls and we have a sprout who came along not too long ago, daughter #3. The gardener, as I affectionately refer to my husband (who is also a park ranger), and I have been married almost 14 years and live on a tiny piece of paradise in the country.
I started designing commissioned art pieces about the age of 5. At that time, my art went for as much 0.25 and that was top dollar back in the day! My family history and present is pretty heavily sprinkled with artistic inspiration from Aunts and Grandmothers and Grandfathers and Mom and Sisters who painted, sewed, sculpted, stitched, drew, crafted...all things I have loved my whole life and now love to share through my design aspirations with others.
Projects on FaveCrafts:
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- 13 Spring Crafts: Easter Craft Ideas, Spring DIY Home Dcor, and More
- 17 Flower Craft Ideas: How To Make Paper Flowers, Easy Fabric Flowers and More
- 18 Projects Every Crafter Wants
- 23 Fabulous Picnic Craft Ideas + Restaurant Copycat Recipes
- 25 Cool Things to Do with Wine Bottles
- 26 Spring Crafts for Kids
- Easter Craft eBook: Blogger Edition
- Garden Crafts
- Hop into Spring: Easter Crafting and Recipe
- Trash to Treasure: 28 Recycled Crafts
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Shawl Scarf Crochet Pattern
- Stunning Leather Trimmed Crochet Scarf Pattern
- Knit Look Cowl Crochet Pattern
- Bean Stitch Cowl Crochet Pattern
- Plush Basketweave Baby Blanket Pattern
- "18 Projects Every Crafter Wants" free eBook
- Amethyst DIY Jewelry Box Anthropologie Knockoff
- Retro Gumball Machine Craft
- Faux Fur DIY Wall Hangings
- Marquee Light DIY Desk Decor