We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
I haven't always been a sewing pattern designer. In fact, I have worn and still do wear a lot of different hats on any given day. I am "retired" from a law enforcement career where I worked primarily as a park ranger and also a deputy sheriff. That's right, don't even try to steal my scissors when we are sewing together (ha!). I have a passion for the environment and currently keep a day job working in higher education at my alma mater in environment and natural resources. I am also mum to identical twin girls and we have a sprout who came along not too long ago, daughter #3. The gardener, as I affectionately refer to my husband (who is also a park ranger), and I have been married almost 14 years and live on a tiny piece of paradise in the country.
I started designing commissioned art pieces about the age of 5. At that time, my art went for as much 0.25 and that was top dollar back in the day! My family history and present is pretty heavily sprinkled with artistic inspiration from Aunts and Grandmothers and Grandfathers and Mom and Sisters who painted, sewed, sculpted, stitched, drew, crafted...all things I have loved my whole life and now love to share through my design aspirations with others.
Projects on FaveCrafts:
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
- 12 Easy DIY Projects
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 23 Fabulous Picnic Craft Ideas + Restaurant Copycat Recipes
- 25 Easy to Make Homemade Jewelry Crafts
- Family Fun Crafts: 16 Craft Ideas for Kids
- Garden Crafts
- How To Make Tie Dye Shirts, Decor & More: 18 Tie Dye Patterns
- Learn How to Knit for Beginners: 27 Easy Knitting Patterns
- The Best Blogger Craft Ideas 2015: Home Decor Ideas, DIY Jewelry, Easy Crochet Patterns and More