We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
Christian learned the basics of sewing back in high school from his Family and Consumer Arts Teacher, Ms. Frank. Since picking up sewing again a few years ago, he has enjoyed learning and creating beginners quilts for sewers who want to learn how to quilt.
Being a beginning quilter himself, Christian loves seeing new and innovative techniques for quilting prowess, and is always amazed at the talents and skills of the people around him.
Projects and Tutorials on FaveCrafts:
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- 13 Spring Crafts: Easter Craft Ideas, Spring DIY Home Dcor, and More
- 17 Flower Craft Ideas: How To Make Paper Flowers, Easy Fabric Flowers and More
- 18 Projects Every Crafter Wants
- 23 Fabulous Picnic Craft Ideas + Restaurant Copycat Recipes
- 25 Cool Things to Do with Wine Bottles
- 26 Spring Crafts for Kids
- Easter Craft eBook: Blogger Edition
- Garden Crafts
- Hop into Spring: Easter Crafting and Recipe
- Trash to Treasure: 28 Recycled Crafts
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- DIY Christmas Etched Plates
- Jolly Dotted DIY Plates
- DIY Mason Jar Soap Dispenser
- Christmas Scavenger Hunt Printables
- Mistletoe Printable Christmas Tags
- Amazing Acorn Homemade Gifts
- Soda-rrific Free Thanksgiving Printables
- Pumpkin Bread Thanksgiving Printable
- Glittery DIY Halloween Signs
- DIY Halloween Countdown Boards