We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
Chelsey Hill has always been a crafty person- she's dabbled in just about everything from jewelry making to scrapbooking. It wasn’t until after her wedding, when she had more time on her hands, that she decided to open up her online Etsy shop, called Pretty My Drink. Her product offering includes hand painted glassware, wine charms made from bottle caps & ceramic drink coasters.
Chelsey's found her shop to be the perfect creative outlet and it’s something that she really loves to do. Her long-term goal for Pretty My Drink is to evolve into a strong brand that resonates with women and meets their need for inspiring, stylish product.
Projects at FaveCrafts:
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- 14 Toilet Paper Roll Craft Ideas
- 23 Fabulous Picnic Craft Ideas + Restaurant Copycat Recipes
- 4th of July Crafts and Recipes
- 4th of July Crafts: Blogger Edition 2010
- Crafts for Father's Day: 36 Homemade Father's Day Gift Ideas
- Garden Crafts
- Graduation Crafts
- How To Make Tie Dye Shirts, Decor & More: 18 Tie Dye Patterns
- The Best Blogger Craft Ideas 2015: Home Decor Ideas, DIY Jewelry, Easy Crochet Patterns and More
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- 12 Days of Christmas in July Giveaway
- Houndstooth Wallpaper Stencil
- Quilted Paper DIY Wall Art
- Sweet Decoupage Picture Frame
- Super Simple Painted DIY Wall Art
- Scrap Fabric Hair Accessories
- Metal Stamped Floral Stakes
- Ultimate Plaid Home Decor Assortment
- 9 Free Knitting Patterns for Accessories
- Grab & Go Organizer