We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
Chelsey Hill has always been a crafty person- she's dabbled in just about everything from jewelry making to scrapbooking. It wasn’t until after her wedding, when she had more time on her hands, that she decided to open up her online Etsy shop, called Pretty My Drink. Her product offering includes hand painted glassware, wine charms made from bottle caps & ceramic drink coasters.
Chelsey's found her shop to be the perfect creative outlet and it’s something that she really loves to do. Her long-term goal for Pretty My Drink is to evolve into a strong brand that resonates with women and meets their need for inspiring, stylish product.
Projects at FaveCrafts:
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- 13 Spring Crafts: Easter Craft Ideas, Spring DIY Home Dcor, and More
- 17 Flower Craft Ideas: How To Make Paper Flowers, Easy Fabric Flowers and More
- 18 Projects Every Crafter Wants
- 23 Fabulous Picnic Craft Ideas + Restaurant Copycat Recipes
- 25 Cool Things to Do with Wine Bottles
- 26 Spring Crafts for Kids
- Easter Craft eBook: Blogger Edition
- Garden Crafts
- Hop into Spring: Easter Crafting and Recipe
- Trash to Treasure: 28 Recycled Crafts
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Jaws-Dropping DIY Jewelry
- Beware of Sharks DIY Wreath
- Chum-Chomping Cootie Catcher
- Cushy Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Ten Minute Hair Bows
- Grapefruit Body Polish Recipe
- Easiest Ever DIY Headband
- Asymmetrical Autumn Poncho
- Printable Lunch Box Notes
- 3-Ingredient DIY Bird Feeders