We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
Carol is the "head chocolatier" behind the blog The Answer Is Chocolate where she shares her passion for all things creative. Carol works full time for a large corporation and spends evenings, weekends, and any spare time covered in Mod Podge, glitter, paper scraps, beads and just about any other craft supply you can think of. Papercrafting is her first love, followed by jewelry making, mixed media and home decor projects. Carol is a design team member for Blue Moon Beads, Expressions Vinyl, and Cut Cardstock.com. All of her creative pursuits are fueled by her lifelong love of chocolate. You can find a new chocolate recipe featured during her weekly Friday link party. Carol's been married to her best friend "Mr. Chocolate" for 22 years and they have a son in college. When he isn't sure where she is, he knows to check the closest craft store.
Projects on FaveCrafts:
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- 31 Halloween Craft Projects
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Wrap Up With 25 Afghan Patterns from Red Heart Yarn
- Quick & Thrifty Crochet Patterns
- Make It A Red Heart Holiday
- Quick and Easy Decoupage from Plaid
- Homemade Christmas Gift Guide
- 9 Thanksgiving Decorations to Make
- The Make My Own Holiday Gifts Guide
- Fun & Fabulous Mod Podge Projects From Plaid
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- T-shirt DIY Dog Toy
- Reversible Fabric DIY Headbands
- Pretty Bird DIY Birdhouses
- Denim Pockets DIY Organizer
- Snowball Fight Snowman Crafts
- Heart Stamped DIY Box
- Girls' Bolero Free Sewing Pattern
- Magnet Makeover Chalkboard Paint Ideas
- Last-Minute DIY Valentine
- Paper Box DIY Candle Holder