Carmen Flores Tanis
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
Carmen Flores Tanis is a mixed media artist, crafter and designer who specializes in combining diverse materials and techniques in unusual and unexpected ways. With a background in post production sound for the film industry, she truly is mixed media. She is a Designer Member of the Craft and Hobby Association and has a successful online craft supply store (which gives her an excuse to buy lots of crafting goodies.)
Carmen teaches glass and digital classes regularly at Coatings by Sandburg in Orange and craft classes at the Sawdust Arts Festival in Laguna Beach. She lives in Glendale, California with her beloved husband, Bruce, who patiently overlooks her art materials thrown all over the house and who is always ready to give her invaluable suggestions on her crafting ideas including the newest entitled "Mad Craft Skills" kits for glass, metal, wood and leather.
Projects on FaveCrafts:
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
- 12 Easy DIY Projects
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 23 Fabulous Picnic Craft Ideas + Restaurant Copycat Recipes
- 25 Easy to Make Homemade Jewelry Crafts
- Family Fun Crafts: 16 Craft Ideas for Kids
- Garden Crafts
- How To Make Tie Dye Shirts, Decor & More: 18 Tie Dye Patterns
- Learn How to Knit for Beginners: 27 Easy Knitting Patterns
- The Best Blogger Craft Ideas 2015: Home Decor Ideas, DIY Jewelry, Easy Crochet Patterns and More