Carmen Flores Tanis
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
Carmen Flores Tanis is a mixed media artist, crafter and designer who specializes in combining diverse materials and techniques in unusual and unexpected ways. With a background in post production sound for the film industry, she truly is mixed media. She is a Designer Member of the Craft and Hobby Association and has a successful online craft supply store (which gives her an excuse to buy lots of crafting goodies.)
Carmen teaches glass and digital classes regularly at Coatings by Sandburg in Orange and craft classes at the Sawdust Arts Festival in Laguna Beach. She lives in Glendale, California with her beloved husband, Bruce, who patiently overlooks her art materials thrown all over the house and who is always ready to give her invaluable suggestions on her crafting ideas including the newest entitled "Mad Craft Skills" kits for glass, metal, wood and leather.
Projects on FaveCrafts:
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- 31 Halloween Craft Projects
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Wrap Up With 25 Afghan Patterns from Red Heart Yarn
- Quick & Thrifty Crochet Patterns
- Make It A Red Heart Holiday
- Quick and Easy Decoupage from Plaid
- Homemade Christmas Gift Guide
- 9 Thanksgiving Decorations to Make
- The Make My Own Holiday Gifts Guide
- Fun & Fabulous Mod Podge Projects From Plaid