We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
Candie Cooper is a designer with a passion for combining unique materials and color combinations, inspired by extensive travel and her years living in China. Candie is the author of Metalworking 101 for Beaders (Lark Books 2009), Felted Jewelry (Lark Books 2007), and Designer Needle Felting (Lark Books 2007) and newly released ReMixed Media DVDs (Interweave Press).
Candie is the host on the Public Television series "Hands On" and has appeared on "Beads, Baubles and Jewels". Currently she's creating designs for her new book as well as a variety of companies in the craft industry and jewelry-making publications. She teaches workshops nationally to children and adults. She earned a Bachelor's degree in Art Education and Fine Arts from Purdue University. For a further peek at her creative life, please visit www.candiecooper.com.
Projects on FaveCrafts:
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- 14 Toilet Paper Roll Craft Ideas
- 23 Fabulous Picnic Craft Ideas + Restaurant Copycat Recipes
- 4th of July Crafts and Recipes
- 4th of July Crafts: Blogger Edition 2010
- Crafts for Father's Day: 36 Homemade Father's Day Gift Ideas
- Garden Crafts
- Graduation Crafts
- How To Make Tie Dye Shirts, Decor & More: 18 Tie Dye Patterns
- The Best Blogger Craft Ideas 2015: Home Decor Ideas, DIY Jewelry, Easy Crochet Patterns and More
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Quilted Paper DIY Wall Art
- Sweet Decoupage Picture Frame
- Super Simple Painted DIY Wall Art
- Scrap Fabric Hair Accessories
- Metal Stamped Floral Stakes
- Ultimate Plaid Home Decor Assortment
- 9 Free Knitting Patterns for Accessories
- Grab & Go Organizer
- Suzanne Cannon
- Surface Life