We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
Candie Cooper is a designer with a passion for combining unique materials and color combinations, inspired by extensive travel and her years living in China. Candie is the author of Metalworking 101 for Beaders (Lark Books 2009), Felted Jewelry (Lark Books 2007), and Designer Needle Felting (Lark Books 2007) and newly released ReMixed Media DVDs (Interweave Press).
Candie is the host on the Public Television series "Hands On" and has appeared on "Beads, Baubles and Jewels". Currently she's creating designs for her new book as well as a variety of companies in the craft industry and jewelry-making publications. She teaches workshops nationally to children and adults. She earned a Bachelor's degree in Art Education and Fine Arts from Purdue University. For a further peek at her creative life, please visit www.candiecooper.com.
Projects on FaveCrafts:
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
- 12 Easy DIY Projects
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 23 Fabulous Picnic Craft Ideas + Restaurant Copycat Recipes
- 25 Easy to Make Homemade Jewelry Crafts
- Family Fun Crafts: 16 Craft Ideas for Kids
- Garden Crafts
- How To Make Tie Dye Shirts, Decor & More: 18 Tie Dye Patterns
- Learn How to Knit for Beginners: 27 Easy Knitting Patterns
- The Best Blogger Craft Ideas 2015: Home Decor Ideas, DIY Jewelry, Easy Crochet Patterns and More