We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
Candie Cooper is a designer with a passion for combining unique materials and color combinations, inspired by extensive travel and her years living in China. Candie is the author of Metalworking 101 for Beaders (Lark Books 2009), Felted Jewelry (Lark Books 2007), and Designer Needle Felting (Lark Books 2007) and newly released ReMixed Media DVDs (Interweave Press).
Candie is the host on the Public Television series "Hands On" and has appeared on "Beads, Baubles and Jewels". Currently she's creating designs for her new book as well as a variety of companies in the craft industry and jewelry-making publications. She teaches workshops nationally to children and adults. She earned a Bachelor's degree in Art Education and Fine Arts from Purdue University. For a further peek at her creative life, please visit www.candiecooper.com.
Projects on FaveCrafts:
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- 13 Spring Crafts: Easter Craft Ideas, Spring DIY Home Dcor, and More
- 17 Flower Craft Ideas: How To Make Paper Flowers, Easy Fabric Flowers and More
- 18 Projects Every Crafter Wants
- 23 Fabulous Picnic Craft Ideas + Restaurant Copycat Recipes
- 25 Cool Things to Do with Wine Bottles
- 26 Spring Crafts for Kids
- Easter Craft eBook: Blogger Edition
- Garden Crafts
- Hop into Spring: Easter Crafting and Recipe
- Trash to Treasure: 28 Recycled Crafts
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Lacy Star Crochet Stitch
- Delicate Shells Crochet Stitch
- Charging Station Recycled Craft
- Double Seed Stitch Coffee Cozy
- World Traveler DIY Magnet Board
- Anchors Away Crochet Bag
- Suzette Modern Crochet Tote
- Rustic DIY Pumpkins
- Vintage Santa DIY Pillow
- Vintage Christmas Santa Board