We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
I was raised yard sale-ing and thrifting, so it's only natural that I find complete and utter high's when doing either of these. I love the thrill of the hunt and looking at something and trying to find a different use for it or seeing that it can be reformed/reused/refurbished to make it better.
I am a mother of 2 young girls ages 4 and 2 and I have to find time around them to do my projects. They are my loves along with my husband! We live in a darling "porch" community in Utah where it is very normal to sit on your porch rocking chairs and wave to the neighbors and go on long walks around the lake.
Projects on FaveCrafts:
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- 31 Halloween Craft Projects
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Wrap Up With 25 Afghan Patterns from Red Heart Yarn
- Quick & Thrifty Crochet Patterns
- Make It A Red Heart Holiday
- Quick and Easy Decoupage from Plaid
- Homemade Christmas Gift Guide
- 9 Thanksgiving Decorations to Make
- The Make My Own Holiday Gifts Guide
- Fun & Fabulous Mod Podge Projects From Plaid
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- T-shirt DIY Dog Toy
- Reversible Fabric DIY Headbands
- Pretty Bird DIY Birdhouses
- Denim Pockets DIY Organizer
- Snowball Fight Snowman Crafts
- Heart Stamped DIY Box
- Girls' Bolero Free Sewing Pattern
- Magnet Makeover Chalkboard Paint Ideas
- Last-Minute DIY Valentine
- Paper Box DIY Candle Holder