We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
Brett Bara is Editor in Chief of Crochet Today magazine and host of the Emmy-nominated PBS series Knit & Crochet Now. Brett writes about her crafty pursuits on her blog at manhattancraftroom.blogspot.com, and she is a regular contributor to the design blog Design Sponge. Previously, Brett was Crafts Editor at Woman's Day Special Interest Publications and a writer for numerous national magazines including Marie Claire, Cosmopolitan, Details, Men's Health and Prevention.
Brett’s mission is to spread the joy of crafting far and wide, especially among the new generation of young DIY'ers. Brett also enjoys sewing, embroidery and anything crafty, in addition to DIY decorating, baking and vintage shopping. She lives in New York City, where she is writing a sewing book to be released in spring 2011.
Projects at FaveCrafts
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- 31 Halloween Craft Projects
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Wrap Up With 25 Afghan Patterns from Red Heart Yarn
- Quick & Thrifty Crochet Patterns
- Make It A Red Heart Holiday
- Quick and Easy Decoupage from Plaid
- Homemade Christmas Gift Guide
- 9 Thanksgiving Decorations to Make
- The Make My Own Holiday Gifts Guide
- Fun & Fabulous Mod Podge Projects From Plaid