We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
Betz White is a designer, author and "green" crafter who combines her whimsical color and design sense with a love for repurposing. In 2005, Betz left her former career as a children's wear designer to pursue a new love: creating one-of-a-kind items from second hand materials. Her line of home and fashion accessories sells online and around the world and has been featured on Martha Stewart's television show, in Country Living, and CRAFT magazines, and on numerous craft podcasts.
Her first book, Warm Fuzzies (North Light 2007) is the go-to book on recycled felting. Sewing Green (STC Craft 2009) is Betz’s second book taking repurposing to the next level. Introduced for Summer 2009: Betz White Organic Textile Collection! Betz uses her apparel industry background for good by designing an exciting new fabric line, printed on organics.
Visit her website at www.betzwhite.com for details.
Projects at FaveCrafts
Hear Betz talk about her projects on the May 4, 2011 FaveCrafts Radio episode.
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
- 12 Easy DIY Projects
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 23 Fabulous Picnic Craft Ideas + Restaurant Copycat Recipes
- 25 Easy to Make Homemade Jewelry Crafts
- Family Fun Crafts: 16 Craft Ideas for Kids
- Garden Crafts
- How To Make Tie Dye Shirts, Decor & More: 18 Tie Dye Patterns
- Learn How to Knit for Beginners: 27 Easy Knitting Patterns
- The Best Blogger Craft Ideas 2015: Home Decor Ideas, DIY Jewelry, Easy Crochet Patterns and More