We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
Betz White is a designer, author and "green" crafter who combines her whimsical color and design sense with a love for repurposing. In 2005, Betz left her former career as a children's wear designer to pursue a new love: creating one-of-a-kind items from second hand materials. Her line of home and fashion accessories sells online and around the world and has been featured on Martha Stewart's television show, in Country Living, and CRAFT magazines, and on numerous craft podcasts.
Her first book, Warm Fuzzies (North Light 2007) is the go-to book on recycled felting. Sewing Green (STC Craft 2009) is Betz’s second book taking repurposing to the next level. Introduced for Summer 2009: Betz White Organic Textile Collection! Betz uses her apparel industry background for good by designing an exciting new fabric line, printed on organics.
Visit her website at www.betzwhite.com for details.
Projects at FaveCrafts
Hear Betz talk about her projects on the May 4, 2011 FaveCrafts Radio episode.
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- 13 Spring Crafts: Easter Craft Ideas, Spring DIY Home Dcor, and More
- 17 Flower Craft Ideas: How To Make Paper Flowers, Easy Fabric Flowers and More
- 18 Projects Every Crafter Wants
- 23 Fabulous Picnic Craft Ideas + Restaurant Copycat Recipes
- 25 Cool Things to Do with Wine Bottles
- 26 Spring Crafts for Kids
- Easter Craft eBook: Blogger Edition
- Garden Crafts
- Hop into Spring: Easter Crafting and Recipe
- Trash to Treasure: 28 Recycled Crafts