We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
My name is Bella and I'm a stay at home, homeschool mom to a beautiful little ballerina. I love crafting and creating useful items for everyday living. Whether it be crafting, crochet or repurposing "old" items and breathing into them new life, I will always be found with several projects going at any one time. I am very passionate about environmental consciousnesses. I believe we all have a responsibility in considering the environment while we live out our lives. Handmade and homemade are staples in my house, my husband and I try to make as much as we can ourselves before heading out to the store. Its been a fun learning process along the way. :)
Life for me is busy, busy, busy, but I enjoy every minute and hope my experiences and ideas can help inspire the creative bug in many others.
Projects on FaveCrafts:
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- 13 Spring Crafts: Easter Craft Ideas, Spring DIY Home Dcor, and More
- 17 Flower Craft Ideas: How To Make Paper Flowers, Easy Fabric Flowers and More
- 18 Projects Every Crafter Wants
- 23 Fabulous Picnic Craft Ideas + Restaurant Copycat Recipes
- 25 Cool Things to Do with Wine Bottles
- 26 Spring Crafts for Kids
- Easter Craft eBook: Blogger Edition
- Garden Crafts
- Hop into Spring: Easter Crafting and Recipe
- Trash to Treasure: 28 Recycled Crafts
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- It's A Boy Light-Up Card
- Monogrammed China Plate
- DIY Felt Flowers
- Free Happy Thoughts Printable Coloring Page + Video
- Gathered Waist Summer Dress Pattern
- Ahoy America DIY Wreath
- Testors Craft Acrylic Paint Collection
- Fabric Creations Paints and Block Printing Stamps
- Boye NeedleMaster Interchangeable Needle System
- How to Sew Knits Without a Serger