We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
Bonjour! I'm Becky and I'm so happy to meet you.
My funny last name “Kazana” is a Swahili word which means “to busy oneself" "to make a home”. My husband and I fell in love with this philosophy during our travels in Africa, and decided to adopt Kazana as our last name. It reminds us that our home is not a physical place, but our life together.
In the last three years, our travels have taken us through Africa, Europe, China, and all over the United States. We have recently moved to The Big Island in Hawaii where we are enjoying the endless summer denied us growing up in Minnesota!
I sell original artwork, greeting cards, and one of a kind Pipettes in the Becky Kazana Etsy shop. Vintage and one of a kind goodies in the Fab Miss B Etsy shop. I chart the inspiration I find around me everyday on my blog, The Fab Miss B. I post links from around the web via my Facebook page and Twitter is such fun way to exchange inspiration and ideas.
Whew! So many portals! See you around this big lovely interweb!
Projects on FaveCrafts:
- Father's Day Spice Rubs
- Mother's Day Embroidered Lavender Sachets
- Crepe Easter Egg Cups
- Tiny Easter Bunnies
- Crepe Paper Rose Bouquet
- Custom Couple Silhouettes
- Wine Cork Board
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
- 12 Easy DIY Projects
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 23 Fabulous Picnic Craft Ideas + Restaurant Copycat Recipes
- 25 Easy to Make Homemade Jewelry Crafts
- Family Fun Crafts: 16 Craft Ideas for Kids
- Garden Crafts
- How To Make Tie Dye Shirts, Decor & More: 18 Tie Dye Patterns
- Learn How to Knit for Beginners: 27 Easy Knitting Patterns
- The Best Blogger Craft Ideas 2015: Home Decor Ideas, DIY Jewelry, Easy Crochet Patterns and More