We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
Hello fellow crafters! I am Ashley, the blogger behind Domestic Fashionista. I have always considered myself a crafter, growing up in a creative atmosphere with my mother owning her own florist, but did not truly experience my full crafting potential until I entered the blog world. I have been blogging at Domestic Fashionista about crafting, home, saving money, and anything else life throws at me since 2008. I started my blog as a single girl out of college seeking after a more creative and domestic life. My readers have followed me through getting married and life as a newlywed and will continue to join me as I emerge through different life seasons as a woman and crafter. I often tell people that my blog is my creative outlet...it is where I pour out my passion and heart.
Besides blogging, I love hanging out with my hubby, working out, cooking, and photography. I strive after a simple life of doing less but doing it all with more purpose.
Projects on FaveCrafts:
- Ornament Wreath Video
- Embellish a Pillow for Mom
- Pink or Red Rose Bouquet Ball
- DIY Paint Pen Coffee Mugs
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- 13 Spring Crafts: Easter Craft Ideas, Spring DIY Home Dcor, and More
- 17 Flower Craft Ideas: How To Make Paper Flowers, Easy Fabric Flowers and More
- 18 Projects Every Crafter Wants
- 23 Fabulous Picnic Craft Ideas + Restaurant Copycat Recipes
- 25 Cool Things to Do with Wine Bottles
- 26 Spring Crafts for Kids
- Easter Craft eBook: Blogger Edition
- Garden Crafts
- Hop into Spring: Easter Crafting and Recipe
- Trash to Treasure: 28 Recycled Crafts
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Jim Shore Angel Coloring Book Review
- Delightful Daisy DIY Wall Art
- Joyful Trees DIY Wall Art
- Darling Daisy Embroidered Shoes
- Southwest iPhone Embroidery Pattern
- Creative Scarves Book Review
- American Indian-Inspired Beaded Belt
- Crochet Chain Links Pillow
- Felt Succulent Banner
- Nautical Knock-off Bracelet Pattern