We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
Hello fellow crafters! I am Ashley, the blogger behind Domestic Fashionista. I have always considered myself a crafter, growing up in a creative atmosphere with my mother owning her own florist, but did not truly experience my full crafting potential until I entered the blog world. I have been blogging at Domestic Fashionista about crafting, home, saving money, and anything else life throws at me since 2008. I started my blog as a single girl out of college seeking after a more creative and domestic life. My readers have followed me through getting married and life as a newlywed and will continue to join me as I emerge through different life seasons as a woman and crafter. I often tell people that my blog is my creative outlet...it is where I pour out my passion and heart.
Besides blogging, I love hanging out with my hubby, working out, cooking, and photography. I strive after a simple life of doing less but doing it all with more purpose.
Projects on FaveCrafts:
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- 12 Fabulous Picnic Craft Ideas + Restaurant Copycat Recipes
- 14 Toilet Paper Roll Craft Ideas
- 17 Flower Craft Ideas: How To Make Paper Flowers, Easy Fabric Flowers and More
- 18 Tie Dye Patterns for Shirts, Decor, & More
- 26 Spring Crafts for Kids
- Crafts for Mom: 30 Free Craft Projects for Mother's Day
- Easter Eggs: Easter Egg Designs, Tips for Perfect Hard Boiled Eggs, Egg Recipes
- Garden Crafts
- Graduation Crafts
- Hop into Spring: Easter Crafting and Recipe
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Jessica Potasz
- Full of Love Crochet Mason Jar Cozy Pattern
- Colorful DIY Agenda Planner
- Blinged Out DIY Cell Phone Case
- Egg Carton Flower Fairies
- Spring Flower DIY Wreath
- Ric Rac Rose Earrings
- Toilet Paper Roll Paint Stamps
- Paper Dolls Crochet Shawlette Pattern
- Teresa Collins Scrapbooking Set