We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
Hi, I'm Anshu. I blog about sewing over at Blooms And Bugs. I'm an engineer by day but sewing is the thing that gets me out of the bed every morning.
I have been sewing and crafting for as long as I can remember. I started sewing while imitating my aunt, whom I looked up to as a child. After dabbling in painting, crochet, and various other hobbies I finally realized that sewing is what I love most.
I stopped sewing for a few years because I was studying/working in a highly competitive field which didn't leave
much time for anything else. The birth of my daughter a couple of years back nudged me back to my sewing machine.
I started out with sewing a few dresses for her and just couldn't stop. Currently she's my main muse and model but I love sewing for kids and just look for an excuse to make something for the kids around me.
I blog at Blooms And Bugs about my sewing adventures, and I also have a small etsy store with the same name. Feel free to visit me anytime!
Projects on FaveCrafts:
- Nylon Snow Pants for Kids
- Soft and Cuddly Scarflette
- Kaftan Dress Tutorial
- Fast and Fancy Fingerless Princess Gloves
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
- 12 Easy DIY Projects
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 23 Fabulous Picnic Craft Ideas + Restaurant Copycat Recipes
- 25 Easy to Make Homemade Jewelry Crafts
- Family Fun Crafts: 16 Craft Ideas for Kids
- Garden Crafts
- How To Make Tie Dye Shirts, Decor & More: 18 Tie Dye Patterns
- Learn How to Knit for Beginners: 27 Easy Knitting Patterns
- The Best Blogger Craft Ideas 2015: Home Decor Ideas, DIY Jewelry, Easy Crochet Patterns and More