We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
Andrea Currie is an independent crafter, designer and internet craft show host that loves the challenge of crafting everyday, special occasion and home décor projects using an eclectic mix of recycled, daily life and found items. Andrea is best known for her Lady Gaga style head pieces, obsession with glitter, useful yet stylistic approach to design and never-ending energy. You can find her lively craft demos on a variety of shows such as Cool2Craft, C&T’s Digital Lounge and Craft-Tastic LIVE.
Andrea is also a self taught graphic designer with a flair for fresh simplistic design which she uses to enhance her craft projects. More often than not Andrea’s projects follow free downloadable templates and patterns that are easy to follow and customize. When she isn’t in front of the camera/computer or wielding a hot glue gun she is skipping around town with her husband and dog seeking inspiration in every nook and cranny. Andrea is also feverishly working on the logistics of fulfilling her lifelong dream of swimming in a pool of glitter.
Projects on FaveCrafts:
Videos on FaveCrafts:
- Dollar Store Tinsel Bowl
- Drinking Straws Pendant
- Halloween Charms Tutorial
- Halloween Monster Slider Card
- How to Make Cork Tree Ornaments
- Vintage-esque Soda Can Ornaments
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
- 12 Easy DIY Projects
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 23 Fabulous Picnic Craft Ideas + Restaurant Copycat Recipes
- 25 Easy to Make Homemade Jewelry Crafts
- Family Fun Crafts: 16 Craft Ideas for Kids
- Garden Crafts
- How To Make Tie Dye Shirts, Decor & More: 18 Tie Dye Patterns
- Learn How to Knit for Beginners: 27 Easy Knitting Patterns
- The Best Blogger Craft Ideas 2015: Home Decor Ideas, DIY Jewelry, Easy Crochet Patterns and More